General Liability Insurance for Community Action Agencies
There are many different activities and associated risks in the programs and services made available through Community Action Agencies (CAA). This requires the expertise and experience of an insurance partner to underwrite and secure the right general liability insurance plan for your insureds. That partner is Care Providers Insurance Services.
We provide CAAs with comprehensive and broad general liability coverages to protect against bodily injury claims to pay for medical expenses, funeral expenses, loss of services, and court-awarded compensation if an injury results in someone’s death. Coverage is also provided for property damage to someone else’s property, completed products coverage, contractual liability insurance, personal and advertising injury coverage, liquor liability, and more.
In addition, our general liability product includes coverage for professional liability and abuse and molestation liability exposures. What’s more, coverage is placed with an A++ XV rated insurer and underwritten by our in-house staff.
- ISO Forms/Endorsements
- Professional Liability
- General Liability – limits to $1MM/$3MM with “per location” aggregates
- Professional Liability – separate coverage part with limits to $1MM/$3MM
- Abuse and Molestation Liability – separate coverage part with limits to $1MM/$3MM
- Blanket Fund Raising events, including liquor
- Social Service Enhancement Endorsement
- Volunteer Workers, Employees and Independent Contractors as Insureds
- Exclusions: Lead, Asbestos, Pollution, Employment-Related Practices, Liquor Liability
Learn More About Our Insurance Program for Community Action Agencies
We invite you to learn more about our program for CAAs and how we can assist you in expanding your agency’s book of business. Please call Randall Hedlund, Program Director, Care Providers, at 800-761-7072, ext. 1310, or complete the Get Started form on this page, for information about our program.