Property & Inland Marine Insurance for Community Action Agencies

Property insurance is one of the fundamental coverages all organizations must carry, including Community Action Agencies (CAAs). Care Providers Insurance Services provides property and inland marine insurance for CAAs that includes replacement cost coverage for the building and contents. We also offer blanket limits and make various deductibles available to help meet a CAA’s risk tolerance and budgetary needs.

In addition, we provide business interruption insurance to help a Community Action Agency pay its ongoing expenses, payroll, etc. while repairs or rebuilding takes place because of a covered incident. We can also add extra expense coverage to help a CAA continue to operate elsewhere if needed. In addition, we offer EDP coverage designed to protect electronic data processing equipment, component parts, and related peripheral equipment, such as air conditioning and fire protective equipment.

Features & Available Coverages

  • ISO Forms
  • Buildings & Contents
  • Replacement Cost
  • Blanket Limits
  • Various Deductibles Available
  • Property Enhancement Endorsement
  • Crime
  • EDP
  • Business Interruption
  • Equipment Breakdown Coverage
  • Theft

Care Providers can help you provide the right coverage for your non-profit clients at affordable pricing. For more than 25 years, we’ve been providing our exclusive program specifically designed to address the needs of Community Action Agencies. We help them safeguard their property, and protect their staff, employees, volunteers, and the individuals and families they serve.

Learn More About Our Insurance Program for Community Action Agencies

We invite you to learn more about our program for CAAs and how we can assist you in expanding your agency’s book of business. Please contact us today or complete the Get Started form on this page, for information about our program.